DMS-05761 Tabletop Flag Kit for Large Local Government
An EOC (Emergency Operations Center) is the physical location where an organization comes together during an emergency to coordinate response and recovery actions and resources. These centers may alternatively be called command centers, situation rooms, war rooms, crisis management centers, or other similar terms. Regardless of the term, this is where the coordination of information and resources takes place. The EOC is not an incident command post; rather, it is the operations center where coordination and management decisions are facilitated.
The DMS-05761 EOC Tabletop Flag Kit by Disaster Management Systems ensures high visibility of 11 primary post positions in an large local government Emergency Operations Center. A great companion piece to the DMS-05757 EOC Vest Kit for Large Local Government.
Includes the following 11 Flags with stands
• EOC Coordinator - White
• EOC PIO - White
• EOC Operations - Red
• EOC Fire & Rescue Branch - Red
• EOC Law Enforcement Branch - Red
• EOC Construction/Engineering Branch - Red
• EOC Health & Welfare Branch - Red
• EOC Planning/Intelligence Section - Blue
• EOC Logistics Section - Yellow
• EOC Communications Branch - Yellow
• EOC Finance/Administration Section – Green
Durable Carry Bag