DMS-06028 - SURGE Tabletop Training Kit for Hospitals
Optimize your facilities’ ability to effectively manage a patient surge with this one-of-a-kind tabletop training kit. Players assume HICS position roles under the command of the Casualty care Unit Leader as they prepare for and manage an influx or injured patients arriving from EMS and self-transport. Triage teams rapidly assess waves of incoming patients that are sent to treatment areas in perpetration for transport to alternative facilities or local admissions. Players learn the responsibilities of each position as they interact with each other using effective radio communications. Simulated logistical issues such as limited bed availability and random ambulance delays create a real-world leaning environment that teaches effective resource management. Adaptable to any surge plan including 15 ‘til 50.
Points of Instruction:
Players learn how to work as a team to effectively manage a patient surge.
Teaches HICS position responsibilities and command structure.
Demonstrates resource management and patient movement prioritization.
The DMS-06028 - Tabletop Kit Includes:
• Large 6-foot roll-out vinyl map with case.
• 14 position “poker chips” (Casualty Care Unit leader, Triage Unit Leader, Triage Team, Treatment Area Managers X4, Intake Manager, Transfer Manager, Ambulance Staging, HazMat Team, Porters X4)
• Triage ribbon dispenser with triage ribbons.
• Triage Training Tags (100)
• Binder with forms and job action sheets.
• Quckstart guide
• Training DVD.
• 50 patient cards.
• 4 Treatment area tarps.
• 4 Transport cards.
• Transport waiting timer.
• Bed availability spinner.
• Accessory carrying case.
• Surge Communication Plan.
Add a High Resolution Tabletop Map of Your Facility! Call for Quote 866 565-7597