Component 1 of the 3 components of the Evac123® Hospital-Care Facility Evacuation System is Room Evacuation.
The Evac123™ System was developed by Disaster Management Systems in close coordination with hospital care professionals in an effort to simplify patient tracking from hospital to destination. This new system seamlessly integrates with your hospital’s existing patient record system by utilizing your hospital’s standard pre-printed patient labels (2 5/8" x 1" - Avery 8160 or equivalent).
Evac123® was designed as a modular system, fully scaleable to work with any size hospital or NHICS facility.
The DMS-05880 Room Evacuation Kit comes with enough evacuation tags and receipt holders to track evacuation of 20 patients.
• Complete patient tracking and accountability
• Reliable patient reunification
• Integrates with your hospital’s existing patient record system
• Use standard hospital generated patient labels
• Easy to understand bilingual evacuation tags
• Effectively train staff in minutes with instructor flip chart
• Easy as 1 - 2 - 3
Evac123® Hospital-Facility Room Evacuation 1 Package
1 - DMS-05854 Pk of 20 Evac123 Tags
2 - DMS-05855 Room Evacuation Step 1 Receipt Holders
1 - Room Evacuation 1 Storage Clipboard
1 - Ball Point Pen
4 - Evac123 Pamphlets