Designed to accomodate most MCIs, the 9 Position Rapid Response® Kit is an all inclusive tool to triage, treat and make ready for transport, any number of patients. Now includes the exclusive EMT3™ Go-Kit, this completely self-contained Rapid Response Kit will integrate seamlessly into the Incident Command System which has been Adopted by Most Fire Departments and E.M.S. Providers throughout the United States .
Our basic DMS-05001 - 9 Position Rapid Response Kit includes all of the items listed below:
- 4 - 15' x 20' color coded treatment tarps to immediately establish and identify treatment areas
- 9 - key I.C.S. position vests for rapid deployment
- Triage Unit Leader*
- Treatment Unit Leader*
- Minor Treatment Manager*
- Delayed Treatment Manager*
- Immediate Treatment Manager*
- Morgue Manager
- Medical Communications Coordinator*
- Patient Transportation Unit Leader*
- Ambulance Coordinator*
- Now includes a Complete EMT3 (Enhanced Method Triage - Treatment - Transport) Go-Kit
- 50 All Risk® Triage Tags. A DMS Exclusive. Developed to aid in the treatment of contaminated patients. A must for incidents involving industrial accidents, chemical or biological contamination. Waterproof and durable. May be decontaminated with patient.
- Common-sense forms to provide for accurate patient accountability. Pencils, pens and clipboards included.
Item # DMS-05001 Rapid Response Kit w/9 ICS Positions (includes vests, forms, tarps, tags & more)
15' X 20' Tarps
Add Optional "Incident Commander" Vest and Responsibility Sheet and SAVE over $10 when placing order.